Looking to add a whole house filter system and a water softener combo, have a water report, need help understanding it

Users who are viewing this thread

Tjlmbklr

Reaction score
Here is a link to the latest report from my cities water supply. I unfortunately can't make sense of it and don't know if the levels are high or low on some things. I do know the water where I live a, suburb of Phoenix, AZ is very hard. It is very popular here to do a RO system or a softener. My house is 29 years old and it as far as I know has never had any type of water filtration or softener and I feel it is time. I have my eye on a A.O. Smith filter and water softener ran together. From what I understand there may be instances where a softener is put before the filter, I plan to do mine after. Can anyone assure me that these two systems together will be sufficient for my house of two people one of which (me) that travels 10-15 days out of the month?

A.O. Smith Single-Stage 7-GPM GAC Whole House Water Filtration System combined with a A.O. Smith 35000-Grain Water Softener System (or larger haven't figured out my size needed yet).

Thank you in advance.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks