Looking for 1/2" NPT 3-mode Replacement Kitchen Faucet Spray Head

Users who are viewing this thread

Paul Harbach

Reaction score
Hi there!

Searching all over online looking for a 1/2" NPT 3-mode Replacement Kitchen Faucet Spray Head, but can't find any! All I find are G1/2 types with 13/16" dia. male plastic threads. Need 1/2" male plastic threads on the spray head to fit on the existing 1/2" female hose.

I don't know the manufacturer, so I'm outta luck there!

Difficult to find!

Another option i guess is to replace both hose and spray head, but would rather just replace the spray head and be done with it.

Any suggestions??

51QC+UL2hIL._AC_SX466_.jpg

( Image shows 13/16" dia., need 1/2" dia.)

Traidang

Reaction score
Hi there!

Searching all over online looking for a 1/2" NPT 3-mode Replacement Kitchen Faucet Spray Head, but can't find any! All I find are G1/2 types with 13/16" dia. male plastic threads. Need 1/2" male plastic threads on the spray head to fit on the existing 1/2" female hose.

Difficult to find!

Another option i guess is to replace both hose and spray head, but would rather just replace the spray head and be done with it.

Any suggestions??

(View attachment 70308 Image shows 13/16" dia., need 1/2" dia.)
I have exactly the same issue, no luck for the NPT 1/2". Do they think consumers when they came up with odd size? Did you find a solution? Thank you

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
Hi there!

Difficult to find!

Any suggestions??

(View attachment 70308 Image shows 13/16" dia., need 1/2" dia.)
A 1/2" NPT thread is used for pipe fittings and other fittings that rely on the taper threads for a seal. The spray heads with the 1/2" thread would be a NPS thread. These use a gasket to seal the head to the hose. The "G" is a designation of a parallel thread or straight thread. The spray heads you mention will fit. Just beware some manufacturers use propriatary sizing.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks