Leaky mobile home shower faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

GSPSAKU

Reaction score
Hello fellas and ladies,

I am not a handy man at all although I've watched a few videos on fixing a leaky faucet. I know it's not the shower head so it may be the valve and O ring. I'm not sure what I have to do. This is where I am and I am wondering what the next step is. It appears I simply can't just pull everything off. Should I unscrew the black "valve cover" first and then take the whole metal thing off? Any, and all, advice is appreciated and as you can tell by my descriptions, I don't know much about this at all but it is supposedly simple. Thanks to all in advance

image1 (6).JPG
image2 (2).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
In your situation you need to call a plumber.
But if you want to try to do it yourself, maybe you should consider replacement: faster, cheaper, less time wasted, looks nicer than an old faucet.
Still want to do it yourself? take it apart and take it to a plumbing store for replacement parts.

jcy110

Reaction score
You need to take off the access panel behind the faucet and see what the connections are. You need to see what the spread is for the supply lines and the size of the threaded fittings. I get my plumbing parts here for my mobile up in the woods of PA.
https://mobilehomepartsstore.com/