Kohler Santa Rosa flush valve

Users who are viewing this thread

Greg St

Reaction score
I saw Terry review of this toilet elsewhere so came here to ask my question. I am trying to install a new flush valve. The valve has to be inserted into the hole and then rotated to lock in place. I have tried putting olive oil and tried silicon grease on the gasket to get it to rotate, as suggested elsewhere, but cannot get it to turn. I have read comments from a couple other sites saying "difficult but not impossible" but I have been unsuccessful so far. Can you suggest anything more? This should be such an easy job except for rotating the valve into place. Thanks!

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
seeing or reading about those low profile toilets always makes me cringe.. unfortunately I don't have experience with that procedure. But perhaps someone else does.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks