Is CEFIONTECT worth it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Zoinks

Reaction score
I'll be buying a Toto toilet in the next few months. The sales woman at the local plumbing store said that, in her opinion, the CEFIONTECT toilets were not worth the extra cost.

Anybody care to discuss?

Thanks

...and fantastic site, Terry! You da man! :)

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Some of my customers have both glazes.

Many of them wish they were all CEFIONTECT,
not the the standard glazing isn't good, it's just nice to have that extra ease in cleaning.

Jumpyg

Reaction score
toto_eco_drake_box.jpg

I've had a Drake for about a month, and I've never noticed anything left on the bottom of the bowl at all. I've had toilets where this was a real problem, but not with the Drake. Everything just gets sucked out so quickly, it doesn't have time to swirl around the bowl and make a mess.

Last edited by a moderator:

RioHyde

Plumber
Reaction score
I've got both the Drake and the Carusoe; neither with CEFIONTECT. Havent had any problems as far as cleaning goes even with two teenage boys using them. Is the extra $$$ worth it? I really cant say as it is all a personal preference. The customers I have who purchased a toilet with the CEFIONTECT love it though.

JDkimes

Engineer
Reaction score
I bought Drake and wish I bought the CEFIONTECT, since the Drake uses only the 1.6 gallons to flush it does leave a lot of staining on the sides. Many "1.6" toilets use more water because you have to hold the handle down a long time to get it to flush everything, the result is more water usage but that does clean the bowl better.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks