Irrigation Zone Control

Discussion in 'Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum' started by Robert Nay, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Robert Nay

Robert Nay New Member

Hey All!!!
    I am looking for some help. I just finished installing a 4 zone irrigation system in my yard. 3 zones are for sprinkler heads and one zone is for drip irrigation. I'm looking suggestions on new timer / controllers. I need one that will allow me to water all zones twice a day (morning and night) just like any other standard controller. But also allow me to water just the drip zone mid afternoon. I can't seem to find one that will allow for this without flipping a switch between separate schedules. Any suggestions?

2. taylorjm

taylorjm Member

Orbit B-hyve has a wifi system that was only about $50 for 6 zones and has tons of ways it can be customized. It's all done through the app on your phone and I've been happy with it for a couple years.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. HudsonDIY

HudsonDIY Member

Like taylorjim said, Orbit b-hyve is one. I have a Blossom 6, it is also Wifi enabled, you could go absolutely custom programming insane with it. Plus you can manually turn on a single zone or multiple zones from the comfort of your couch with just your smart phone.

My favorite part is you never loose programming due to a power outage and forgetting to change the battery. That is unless you are paranoid and don't want the NSA to know what you're doing with your sprinklers. My sprinklers tell no tales.

taylorjm likes this.