Irrigation Zone Control

Users who are viewing this thread

Robert Nay

Reaction score
Hey All!!!
I am looking for some help. I just finished installing a 4 zone irrigation system in my yard. 3 zones are for sprinkler heads and one zone is for drip irrigation. I'm looking suggestions on new timer / controllers. I need one that will allow me to water all zones twice a day (morning and night) just like any other standard controller. But also allow me to water just the drip zone mid afternoon. I can't seem to find one that will allow for this without flipping a switch between separate schedules. Any suggestions?

Taylorjm

Reaction score
Orbit B-hyve has a wifi system that was only about $50 for 6 zones and has tons of ways it can be customized. It's all done through the app on your phone and I've been happy with it for a couple years.

HudsonDIY

Reaction score
Like taylorjim said, Orbit b-hyve is one. I have a Blossom 6, it is also Wifi enabled, you could go absolutely custom programming insane with it. Plus you can manually turn on a single zone or multiple zones from the comfort of your couch with just your smart phone.

My favorite part is you never loose programming due to a power outage and forgetting to change the battery. That is unless you are paranoid and don't want the NSA to know what you're doing with your sprinklers. My sprinklers tell no tales.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks