How to get drop pipe out of deep well?

Users who are viewing this thread

eepto0237

Reaction score
I have a 1 hp flotec converted to deep well. well is 60 ft deep.
My pump suddenly began running continuously and could not build up pressure to shut off. I closed off all the valves and still didn't work. I bought brand new pump from home depot. same flotec pump.
still didn't fix the problem. I have a small water tank on top of pump and tried adjusting the air in the tank as directed but that didn't work. I took the tank off and tried running with out the tank which is
how i used the orginal pump for about a year with no problem. this time the pump repeatedly and rapidly clicked on and off until it shut off. After researching online I've come to the conclusion the problem is down in the well, so i tried to
pull up the drop line with the ejector assembly but it won't budge. is there a trick or certain way to get these out of the well? please, help.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
I guess you are talking about the Packer ?

The leathers can get stuck, and you have to pull hard to break them loose.

Is it PVC ?

Good Luck.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks