Horizontal wet vent

Users who are viewing this thread

OddsAndEnds

Reaction score
Just wanted to double check if somebody is willing to give a look that I am good in my horizontal wet vent, when my lav comes down I have to run across a couple joist bays horizontal to get into a bay to pick up shower and have a better horizontal connection to my main horizontal tying it in. Thank you in advance

Attachments

• F2AE59AF-24F2-48E7-B5C2-FD0A0019DEE6.jpeg
    F2AE59AF-24F2-48E7-B5C2-FD0A0019DEE6.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 153

Reach4

Reaction score
What is going on at the highest end of your red line?

OddsAndEnds

Reaction score
Just wanted to double check if somebody is willing to give a look that I am good in my horizontal wet vent, when my lav comes down I have to run across a couple joist bays horizontal to get into a bay to pick up shower and have a better horizontal connection to my main horizontal tying it in. Thank you in advance
What is going on at the highest end of your red line?

OddsAndEnds

Reaction score
First floor lav backvented 2” drops into basement, where main is horizontal against back wall pushed up to bottom of joist, would like to run across and through joist with lav pick up shower and come down bay to make my connection to main horizontal running against back wall, my horizontal to horizontal connection isn’t perfect but I will be a lot less than 45. That’s kinda why I need to come across first one to grab shower and two get a better horizontal connection. Just wondering I am alright coming across first when my lav drops into basement then turn down bay to get shower and make connection.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks