Help Needed Identifying Frameless Shower Door Side Sweep

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by heldmacm, Jun 27, 2018.

  1. heldmacm

    heldmacm New Member

    Sep 24, 2015
    Cincinnati, Ohio

    I have a t-shaped vertical strip (I'll call it a sweep) adhered to the panel door side of my frameless glass (3/8") shower door (pictured). Presumably this is to keep water from exiting the shower through the small gap between the swinging door and the panel. I'm not the owner who had this door or sweep put in, but it appears the shower door is a Basco Celesta 935.

    Anyway, this sweep has worn after about five years of use and needs to be replaced. I'm not sure if this sweep came with the door system or was something a previous owner installed to keep water in the shower. I've tried extensively searching for a replacement online but can't find anything that looks similar. It runs up the length of the panel, which is 6'. Can anyone tell me what kind of sweep (or material functioning as a sweep) this is, and if it's not what should separate the door from the panel, what should? Thanks in advance.

    Attached Files:

Similar Threads: Help Needed
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Need Help Diagnosing Laundry Faucet Valve Repair Needed Feb 10, 2019
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help needed identifying 3 handle shower diverter stem Dec 25, 2018
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help needed identifying Shower knob Apr 22, 2018
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help needed to prevent a Delta bathtub faucet handle from leaking Jun 12, 2017
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Bathtub Drain Tie-in - Help Needed! Jan 30, 2017

Share This Page