Help finding this connector please

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by imcool, Jun 9, 2021.

1. imcool

imcool New Member

Hi All,
    I am unable to find this connector which should connect faucet supply lines and 3/8 plastic pipe.
    plastic pipe outside diameter is 3/8inches

Faucet model link https://dominionfaucets.com/products/77-1182

[​IMG]

I googled a lot but was unable to locate correct part for a connector nut to purchase so i can connect faucet supply lines 1/2 inches 14NPS to 3/8 plastic pipe.

can you please find me link or something for the nut i require.

Appreciate your reply

2. wwhitney

wwhitney Well-Known Member

Why are you connecting to 3/8" OD plastic pipe?

Normally you'd connect directly to the outlet on your supply stop. If you don't have a supply stop, then you'd need a 3/8" OD comp x (3/8" OD compression supply stop), and a (3/8" OD compression) x 1/2" NPT supply line. The two fitting types in ()s could be a different choice, they just have to match, but 3/8" OD compression is the most common.

Or if you have a 3/8" OD compression stop supplying the 3/8" OD plastic pipe, just remove the plastic pipe back to the stop, and get a 3/8" OD compression x 1/2" NPT supply line.

If that's not clear, a picture of what you are trying to connect to would help.

Cheers, Wayne

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. imcool

imcool New Member

hello, this is nut i am looking for, this nut has somehow connected 3/8 pipe to faucet supply line

[​IMG]

5. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    Standard 1/2" MIP faucet end.
    The easy solution is a new faucet supply, most are 1/2" FIP x 3/8 Comp at the shutoff and 16" to 20" long.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    Jeff H Young and imcool like this.
  6. imcool

imcool New Member

thanks so much, will get those then