Heat Issues need help

Users who are viewing this thread

Victor

Reaction score
So i have a goodman heating and ac central and forced unit in attic. Last night every time the unit came on it was only blower fan. Heating flame never came on. Tried a few things being it was late and nothing. Went to bed left thermostat off figuring maybe that off without batteries would reset something. Nothing. This morning put thermostat back in. Flame kick on stays on for at least 40 seconds then goes off and nothing but fan. I got up clean off heating element and thermopile the one checks heat and nothing. So i ordered both online. Put them in and nothing. So what happens is as soon as your turn thermostat to heat the fans start to blow and thats it. Usually get that few seconds for flame to start and then fans kick in. I get no flame action just fans right away. Any ideas? Was thinking the board that controls unit possibly?

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuff

Reaction score
There is an led that you can see through a plastic viewport. The blink codes will tell you why it is shutting down.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks