handheld shower from spigot with wall mount bar

Users who are viewing this thread

derice1022

Reaction score
I have a shower assembly that Ace used to make but has been discontinued. Anyone know were I can get replacement parts?
Spigot comes out of tub (2 separate hot/cold knobs not included in set).
Shower hose attaches to side of spigot, other end of hose attaches to shower head. Wall-mounted bar allows shower head to slide up and down for height adjustment. There's a square collar that slides up and down the wall-mounted bar, and has a plastic peg on it that the shower head hangs on. The plastic peg assembly is what I need -- the peg broke off the sliding square collar. thanks for any help...

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
slide

Those components are usually generic and interchangeable, but not the individual pieces, so you may have to purchase a new slide bar which your shower will fit.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks