Grohsafe 35252 valve is discontinued. Can I use 35015 valve instead?

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by rushabh, Feb 20, 2014.

  1. rushabh

    rushabh New Member

    Feb 13, 2014
    I purchased the Grohe Europlus II shower/bathtub trim and it says that it requires the Grohsafe 35252000 rough-in valve. However, this valve has been discontinued and someone suggested that I use Grohsafe 35015000 rough-in valve.

    Is this possible or should I just purchase the 35252000 valve from one of the few online sellers that still carry the valve?

    The same question goes for 35250 valve which has been replaced by 35015000 as well. Thanks.
Similar Threads: Grohsafe 35252
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Grohe Grohsafe 35015 Universal Pressure Balance Rough - In Valve Oct 30, 2011
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Grohe Grohsafe Pressure Balance Valve Feb 5, 2009

Share This Page