Gerber Maxwell leaking

Users who are viewing this thread

mymartinfamily

Reaction score
Hi, I’ve recently replaced an old toilet with a Gerber Maxwell 20-021.
I’ve two back to back toilets in my 1960 home. One old and one new. The plumber couldn’t get them to stop leaking, so he cut the copper flange and used two wax rings. Still leaking, my question is i want to replace the carrier in the wall but not sure which one i need?

Planning to replace the other old toilet as well to the Gerber Maxwell.
The carrier I think I found is watts icsa-121-d

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 1.16.14 PM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 1.16.14 PM.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

BECplumbing

Plumbing Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi, I’ve recently replaced an old toilet with a Gerber Maxwell 20-021.
I’ve two back to back toilets in my 1960 home. One old and one new. The plumber couldn’t get them to stop leaking, so he cut the copper flange and used two wax rings. Still leaking, my question is i want to replace the carrier in the wall but not sure which one i need?

Planning to replace the other old toilet as well to the Gerber Maxwell.
The carrier I think I found is watts icsa-121-d

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You could try the Jay r smith 0544 carrier. You will need to get one with a double fitting for back to back toilets. Here is a link to ithttps://roofdrainexpress.com/smith-...er-closets-with-vertical-center-line-fittings when ordering it you will need to select the one with the double fitting

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks