Frost free faucet indentity

Users who are viewing this thread

jim brown

Reaction score
i have an outdoor frost free water faucet with a JS on the side . i cannot find replacement parts because i can't figure out the name brand . it has anti-siphon wrote on one side with numbers i can barely make out . the numbers i can make out seem to be 1010a . the other side has JS in the middle and a smaller ps in the upper right . would love to know the manufacture to get replacement parts . thanks

jim brown

Reaction score
these are images with the handle off and the inside removed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 147

jim brown

Reaction score
this is what i need replaced but can't find a manufacture to get parts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 147

jim brown

Reaction score
this is what i need replaced but can't find a manufacture to get parts
any luck
i have an outdoor frost free water faucet with a JS on the side . i cannot find replacement parts because i can't figure out the name brand . it has anti-siphon wrote on one side with numbers i can barely make out . the numbers i can make out seem to be 1010a . the other side has JS in the middle and a smaller ps in the upper right . would love to know the manufacture to get replacement parts . thanks
any luck with this ?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks