Fleck 9500 leaking

Users who are viewing this thread

Lukasny

Reaction score
Hi guys Im new here. I hope you can help me up.
I have a fleck 9500 in a house we recently bought. The is a leak from valves and sensor.
My water test came back with numbers all over the place. This system was neglected and water wasnt used for months.
Here's the numbers I had too high on our water test.
Lead 38.8
pH 4.58
Gross Alpha Initial 19.07
Gross Alpha final 17.56

After talking to few companies some say go with Clack some say go with fleck 9100 and some say go with new 9500. Some say remove Neutralizer and use ash soda and some say install neutralizer before softner tanks. Im so lost they all say different things I have no idea who is write or wrong.

Should I go with new dual tank Clack, new 9500, new 9100 or just replace valves on existing 9500 ?
what would be best to improve my water number ?

Thank you so much.

Bannerman

Reaction score
Include a scan or photo of the lab test results. Although you nay consider the results you posted to be the most important, to recommend an appropriate treatment, it is often useful to consider all conditions..

Also include some photos of the current equipment including labels. If the media tank sizes are not indicated, measure the height and circumference of each.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks