Drinking faucet identification (Maybe Grohe?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ivan Blackford

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am trying to find a broach (is that the right term? I'm looking for the white nylon insert that goes in the handle). I'm having a hard time finding the part number or where to buy what I need. Can anyone help me identify this faucet? It's a drinking water faucet:

1682902974446.png

I think it's a hansgrohe, but I can't seem to find any details on parts, except that I seem to have found a good pic of the cartridge:

1682902603285.png

What I really need is this part, the nylon insert inside this knob:

1682903156926.png

Any help would be highly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Ivan

Ivan Blackford

Reaction score
That would be grohe .

Seems like you need 45001000 .

Item has been discontinued.

Try calling grohe Mississauga
I called grohe but they were no help unfortunately....they can't get that part number. But a little more digging around the internet, and i found that 45055000 looks very similar to what I need:

1682962334928.png

Could this possibly fit my needs?

Thanks, Ivan

Neil Binda

In the Trades
Reaction score
I called grohe but they were no help unfortunately....they can't get that part number. But a little more digging around the internet, and i found that 45055000 looks very similar to what I need:

View attachment 92199

Could this possibly fit my needs?

Thanks, Ivan

Looks like it could be the one that could fit . Did they say if that part for replaced by something else ?

Ivan Blackford

Reaction score
They were pretty useless to be honest, tried to sell me a chrome knob for my white faucet. They did admit the part number you found was discontinued, and said that nothing was available as a cross. They didn't recommend the part I found, which concerns me a bit.