Double Combo Wye / Double Sanitary Tee / ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Jim__R

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks..not all are going to agree .. but I'm not a professional.. picture is from a few months ago .. still working ;)
IMG_20140516_090609_481.jpg

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
Well, it ain't perfect but maybe marginally better. Neither of the traps is vented though you could have put an AAV on the top of that double wye fitting. The CI is still not the correct fitting but I can see why perhaps you didn't want to go messing with it. So, to sum it up, better, not perfect but it will most likely serve its purpose. I would add the AAv though to keep the trap from siphoning. A double San et would have been a better choice because a wye can put the trap weir above the wye inlet causing the trap to siphon but in this case it appears that it will be ok.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
As DIY jobs go that is marginally poor but MANY things "work" even if they are NOT correct. And, I am using "correct" in functional sense NOT as a code issue.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks