Does anyone recognize this shower door pivot hardware?

Users who are viewing this thread

Johnny-Canuck

Reaction score
I'm trying to help my daughter refit an existing shower door that was taken down, but in the process the "pivot" hardware that allows the door to swing open got lost and so the door is now totally useless without the hardware pivot pieces.

It's a very narrow door (23 1/2" wall to wall) so it's basically a cheap light duty type of pivot.

The side wall piece has a black plastic piece mounted at the top and bottom with a hole into which the black plastic pivot, that's mounted in the side frame of the shower door, is inserted.

I apologize for the quality of the pictures, but I hope you can see what I'm trying to describe.

Because it's from a job that was done over 10 years ago I doubt anyone will recognize it and be able to give me a lead on where I might find them, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

The actual piece that's inserted in the frame has a square head screw that I assume either locks it in place in the frame or maybe allows for some adjustment ... and then there's a black plastic cap that simply screws into the side to cover it.

Thanks in advance if anyone might be able to help me locate these things.
IMAG0845.jpg
IMAG0846.jpg

Johnny-Canuck

Reaction score
Further to my previous post. I managed to get the old broken part out of the shower door and have attached a better picture of what I'm actually trying to locate.
IMAG0849.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0846.jpg
    IMAG0846.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 286
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks