Do I need a clean out on Bath 3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Laostrich

Reaction score
Hi all!

Finally found a right plumber to do my third and last bathroom. Do I need a clean out? I have a crawl space that is 3ft high and there is a removable vent cover right by. The house is about 50ft long and so far there are three total including one main at 2-3ft away from the house exterior. Thank you in advance!
752C105C-451F-4C1D-A3F2-3F258FE79ABA.jpeg

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Yes, you need a cleanout on bathroom 3 if the plumbing is further than 5ft from the line served by the end of the line cleanout. There should also be one for the laundry.

Laostrich

Reaction score
Thankfully the plumber who is working on now have installed the clean out. And yes, there is a clean out for the laundry unit.

Thank you for confirm this though!

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Our service plumber had me come in to install the Drains and venting for a restaurant repipe that he had sold... I was just much faster and better at DWV than he was... The one thing I learned from that job is that if you only install the minimum cleanouts you will need one where there isn't one. So I opt to install more than minimum.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks