Delta widespread faucet hot side issue

Users who are viewing this thread

greenjp

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I'm installing a Delta Trinsic widespread faucet and have problem I cannot figure out. I installed both valves per the instructions, with the hot on the left side and the valves oriented as shown in the diagram. Photos attached.

The cold site works correctly, off when the handle is facing to the right, on when it's turned 90 deg clockwise and facing towards the sink.

The hot side on the other hand is off when it's facing the sink, and on when rotated 90 deg clockwise and facing to the left. So it's operation is reversed, but as best I can tell I have it on correctly. Also it should rotate counter clockwise to go from off to on so it's the position and the action that are both wrong. The thumbnail image is the cold side, larger one is hot. Any ideas? Thanks,

Jeff

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks