Delta NEO STYLE 2167/2467, Need help to identify this faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

KCNfixit

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Delta faucet that is leaking from the faucets and the spout base only when either faucet is turned on. Delta will warrantee it if I can remember when it was installed, which I can't. Can anyone ID this faucet so that I can buy the correct cartridges and seals for the spout?

Thanks
Kim

NewImage.jpg

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I would take the valves apart to take photos of them to send to Delta. They should be able to identify them that way. The cylindrical collar at the base of the spout should spin Counter Clockwise (looking down) to release the spout.

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
Delta NEO STYLE 2167/2467
For a cartridge replacement use the RP24096. It has a brass stem to allow for side handle set screw.

RP24096.jpg

delta-2167-lhp.jpg

delta-neo-style-parts-1.jpg

Attachments

• Delta 2167.pdf
    77.5 KB · Views: 130
Last edited by a moderator:

KCNfixit

Reaction score
Thanks everyone,
Marlinman nailed it. Delta told me it was a peerless but the parts diagram didn't match what I had. I replaced the parts and no more leaks!.

Thanks
Kim

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks