Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/DMe

Witnesses testified on the cost of HIV/AIDS medications and monopolies created in the HIV/AIDS drugs market. The focus was particularly on Committee Chair Bernie Sanders (I-VT) bill that, if approved, would lower cost, increase access, eliminate legal barriers to generic competition, and create an annual $3 billion prize for HIV/AIDS drug research.

My brother James Packard Love speaks at the 51 minute point.
You can skip to that by scanning down on the timeline.

Cookie

Reaction score
He's good Terry, a good speaker. I had a friend, I say, had because he died of Hiv/Aids, and he also, had NHL. I met him while doing the tx's together. He was being tx'd for NHL, which was put into check, but, the Interferon wasn't helping the HIV/Aids. He succumbed to it. His insurance, he was working for HD, didn't cover the anti nausea meds, but, mine did. I couldn't even tolerate the anti nausea meds, so, I gave them to him. Out-of-pocket for him, would had been 500 bucks, I paid 20. My husband made sure he got the anti nausea meds. We all became good friends, my buddy with NHL/HIV/AIDS, his life-long mate, my husband and I. We tried to help as much as possible in getting him the necessary meds. He was a good man.

I hope people like your brother can make a difference for those who need it.

Last edited:

Brandon124

Reaction score
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/DMe

Witnesses testified on the cost of HIV/AIDS medications and monopolies created in the HIV/AIDS drugs market. The focus was particularly on Committee Chair Bernie Sanders (I-VT) bill that, if approved, would lower cost, increase access, eliminate legal barriers to generic competition, and create an annual $3 billion prize for HIV/AIDS drug research.

My brother James Packard Love speaks at the 51 minute point.
You can skip to that by scanning down on the timeline.

I pray that the bill becomes approved. Finally, a necessity that's brought to the attention of the dimension of politics......versus toilet or robot research.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks