Church to my Rescue. Well broken in half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Randy Sellers

Da"BOSS"
Reaction score
My neighborhood Church heard about my well problems. They gave me a brand new one with box.
Problem is they accidentally dropped it. Broke it in two. It was intact when I received it tonight I just took the center screen out and slid it off of gears.
Doesn't seem too complicated if I had schematics and some well-placed advice. I am extremely mechanically inclined and I'm confident that I can repair this I just don't know how. Posting a pictur for give me it's a collage. It's easier and you can zoom in on it if you need anything let me know but any advice would help

Resized_1552037564700001_9645_zpsc0r9uyew.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
The motor will still be good. You will need a new suction adapter for the pump. I doubt you can get one. Probably just need to get a new pump end to put on that motor.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks