Changing Existing Basement Rough-in pumping help

Users who are viewing this thread

Hdmapp

Reaction score
Hey all, I’ve been watching this forum for a while and have gotten tons of helpful tips and information to reflect on, however now I need some of your help to figure out if my plumping is a good fit.

My basement came with a rough in but in builder fashion they put it all close together in a corner. I would now like to move the shower and toilet over to make for a nice big shower!

The first picture attached shows what I’m working with and the locations of the current pipes

The second picture is what I’m proposing to do, I want to move the shower to the other end of the bathroom to make a full size shower, and move the toilet to put a larger vanity. I was thinking of leaving the existing shower drain to use as a floor drain, is that a good idea or nah?

The last picture is a rough idea of a bar sink I was thinking of adding - would I be allowed to do this?

Any one have any input would be awesome!

Attachments

• exsisting .jpg
    exsisting .jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 263
  • Proposal.jpg
    Proposal.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 236
  • bar sink.jpg
    bar sink.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 231
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks