Can't remove Grohe Kira Bathroom Faucet Handle

Users who are viewing this thread

LukeD1

Reaction score
I'm trying to fix a dripping bathroom faucet. I can't seem to find help on how to remove the handle. There's nothing online anywhere.

At first Grohe told me the faucet wasn't a Grohe. I sent them a picture.

Guys at my local plumbing supply didn't have any idea. But at least my local plumbing store guys could show me a schematic showing it was a Grohe.

I emailed that to the Grohe rep and he just replied "The handle just pulls off".

I tried pulling up pretty hard and it doesn't seem to budge.

Any other ideas? Attached is a schematic and a picture. I have another PDF schematic from Grohe that I could attach page by page as pics if needed.

Thanks!

grohe-handle-01.jpg

IMG_0901.JPG

Attachments

• handle.jpg
    handle.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,145
  • 20 656, 20 657, 24660.pdf
    80.9 KB · Views: 346
Last edited by a moderator:

LukeD1

Reaction score
Wow, then it's on there good! I'll have to figure something out to put more pressure on without damaging it. Thanks!

kimman harmon

Reaction score
I'm trying to fix a dripping bathroom faucet. I can't seem to find help on how to remove the handle. There's nothing online anywhere.

At first Grohe told me the faucet wasn't a Grohe. I sent them a picture.

Guys at my local plumbing supply didn't have any idea. But at least my local plumbing store guys could show me a schematic showing it was a Grohe.

I emailed that to the Grohe rep and he just replied "The handle just pulls off".

I tried pulling up pretty hard and it doesn't seem to budge.

Any other ideas? Attached is a schematic and a picture. I have another PDF schematic from Grohe that I could attach page by page as pics if needed.

Thanks!

View attachment 45839 View attachment 45840

How did you get it off? Mine is so stuck I feel like I will pull all the plumbing out of the wall!!!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks