Can I use two controllers in one system

Users who are viewing this thread

Speedbump

Reaction score
I don't know, that was some pretty close timing. Your post wasn't there when I clicked the link that there was a new message, I didn't take long typing my reply, and my mailbox said you had just posted. Now that's fast.

bob...

Beary

Reaction score
speedbump said:
Ok, we're not doomed yet.

Remove the main sprinkler valve. Your pipe that is t'eed in before the four valves is now hot all the time. (Hot meaning under pressure)

You can even consider a radio controlled valve to operate it.
bob...

Removing the valve would solve the problem, is there some kind of code that requires them because I don't see their purpose either. ?

I am and engineer and a gaget kind of guy, so I like the wireless idea.

I found some pictures that will kind of show you what I'm talking about. Even if it doesn't, its fun to show off the money pit. I meant pool, that's what I mean, really.

Looking at the pool equipment, the faucet is sticking up behind the big 6 inch sewer stem-out on the right side of the equipment pad. The pipe just to the left is the capped PVC pipe I hope to plumb in later. Looking at house, the four valves are at the right corner. The main valve is another 120 ft or so into the darkness, so to speak.

Thanks again for all the help, its fun.

Beary

Attachments

• wire4.jpg
    wire4.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 388
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks