Basement Plumbing Planning

Users who are viewing this thread

JaceG

Reaction score
Hi all,
My wife and I are currently in the process of finishing our basement. Our plan is to add a bathroom downstairs. Our sewer main is located about chest high and enters the home through the foundation wall. We plan to tie in to the main using a sewage ejector pump. I have been trying to plan the drain/vent rough plumbing. I have attached two images below. One is a 3D view of the room with my plans thus far. The other is the same diagram but I have arranged the fixtures so the diagram is easier to look at. I would like to know if this diagram seems reasonable or if there are any problems or improvements that need to be addressed. I would like to get these plans made up as well as possible before I verify them with our local inspector for code compliance.
Thank you

AAV is for the air admittance valve (I need to check to see if this is approved)

Attachments

• IMG_3381.JPG
    IMG_3381.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_3380.JPG
    IMG_3380.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 204
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks