Bainbridge Island toilet replacement and Gazzam Lake Preserve gets a look

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Gazzam Lake Preserve on Bainbridge Island.
Pam and I went to Bainbridge to install a wall-hung toilet and made an adventure out of it. Lunch in a Mexican restaurant, the only ones there on the outside deck, then the installation and then a walk down through the woods to the beach. All this and earned money that day doing some plumbing. The toilet I took out was broken and blue from the 60's. Okay it was green but still a water waster.

bainbridge-terrylove-01.jpg

Notice the crack near the handle on the tank? It was quite a nice flood in the home when that happened.

bainbridge-terrylove-02.jpg

Getting to Bainbridge Island you can take a ferry from Seattle.

bainbridge-terrylove-03.jpg

And we're wearing our masks out.

bainbridge-terrylove-06.jpg

The trip over the inland water Sound is so nice. That's 14,410 foot high Mount Rainier in the distance.

bainbridge-terrylove-04.jpg

After the installation we did some hiking down to the beach at Gazzam Lake Nature Preserve.

bainbridge-terrylove-05.jpg

Those are geese swimming by.

bainbridge-terrylove-07.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks