Back to back Kitchen sink and lav drain question

Users who are viewing this thread

samiller06

Reaction score
Hello all,

First time I'm using this forum... I am doing a remodel with approximately back to back kitchen and lavatory sinks. The 2" drain and vent pipe is offset and I have a 2"x2"x2" sanitary tee to attach the 2" horizontal drain line to. I am considering attaching a 2"x 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" sanitary tee with a 1 1/2" 45 street elbow toward the kitchen and then a 1 1/2" 90 long sweep to the other end. I have been through the code book but still I am not sure if I can do this or not according to code. I attached a picture to try to show what I want to do. The position of beams in the crawlspace drive me to propose this solution. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks