Back to back Kitchen sink and lav drain question

Discussion in 'IPC Plumbing Code Questions' started by samiller06, Jan 22, 2020.

1. samiller06

samiller06 New Member

Hello all,

First time I'm using this forum... I am doing a remodel with approximately back to back kitchen and lavatory sinks. The 2" drain and vent pipe is offset and I have a 2"x2"x2" sanitary tee to attach the 2" horizontal drain line to. I am considering attaching a 2"x 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" sanitary tee with a 1 1/2" 45 street elbow toward the kitchen and then a 1 1/2" 90 long sweep to the other end. I have been through the code book but still I am not sure if I can do this or not according to code. I attached a picture to try to show what I want to do. The position of beams in the crawlspace drive me to propose this solution. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.