Aquanot II questions

Users who are viewing this thread

coolcitybbq

Reaction score
I have an Aquanot II being shipped soon, I have the following questions:

The instruction manual shows the primary pump on a brick at a higher level. Is this required or can both pumps sit flat in the crock but with the backup set to turn on at a higher water height?

I notice the discharge line doesn't require a 1/4" hole near the bottom to prevent air lock. Is this because the pump is a pedestal design?

Any battery suggestions? I'm interested in whatever design will run the longest continuous time, such as the Size 31 Water/Acid battery. Maintaining it monthly with distilled water is not an issue for me. So is the Aquanot battery the only Wet battery with 200 min of reserve time or are there other trusted manufacturers?

Anyone know where I can buy a SJ Rhombus Vertical Master switch, I only found one vendor online.

Thank you
Dave

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks