Any REcommendations for a Shallow Pit Sump Pump

Users who are viewing this thread

DMY

Reaction score
My existing pump "Little Giant" model 5-asp 1/6 hp is over 20 years old and I am shopping for a replacement.
I would just replace with the same model as it would work in my shallow pit, except I am seeing complaints that quality has significantly gone down. I see that the Zoeller M-53 and the comparable Wayne pumps get the best reviews BUT my existing sump hole in my crawlspace is SHALLOW. 10 inches deep and 34 inches in diameter. I do NOT want to excavate deeper since the crawlspace is tight and my house sits on very rocky subsurface. I need to use a crowbar to dig a hole on my property. I'd like to find a decent pump that would have similar on/off water depth performance as my existing Little Giant except hoping to get a higher quality pump. Thank you for any recommendations I can review ! dmy

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks