American Standard antiquity one piece toilet seat

Users who are viewing this thread

Toinshe

Reaction score
I have an American Standard antiquity one piece toilet manufactured in Oct.2002 and the toilet seat broke on it, but i cant seem to find any kind of seat that fits it, is there anywhere that sells the seat for this toilet? It is some kind of custom seat i think. We really like the looks of it and would like to keep it, seems insane that American standard does not have the seat for this model

Any help appreciated!

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
I don't know whether yours is round-front or elongated, but assuming elongated, then the spec sheets seem to indicate that this is the correct AS seat: 5324.019 or 5311.012.

From the spec sheet first listed below, it would seem that a normal seat (in the right size: elongated or round; those are the two usual options) should also fit.

Should be available from a local plumbing supply store or, for example:

https://www.supply.com/american-standard-laurel-wood-elongated-toilet-seat-5311-012-020-white/p41056

There doesn't seem any reason from the spec sheets why something like this wouldn't fit as well: http://www.homedepot.com/p/BEMIS-Sl...t-Toilet-Seat-in-White-1570SLOW-000/204599315

I say this because the specified seats will fit other toilets, so I don't see why vice-versa isn't true as well. But measure the distance between seat bolt holes on your toilet and see if they don't match the first spec sheet, which is from 2008. Unless there were major revisions to the toilet from yours to this spec sheet, a normal Elongated seat should fit.

Give this a look and get back to us. Let us know if that's right; if not, we'll dig deeper.

Toinshe

Reaction score
It is a one piece toilet, tried the one from HD and it did not fit!, it looks like this one, with a strange angle in the seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks