Adding heated toilet seat to Duravit toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Ryan R.

Reaction score
My first time posting here. Appreciate the help/advice from everyone. We remodeled a condo and for too many reasons to list had to install a Duravit model#213809 toilet. The toilet is working fine but we want to add a heated toilet seat to the toilet.

The problem is the top mount fixing holes are 10.25 inches apart. I've called Duravit and even their very expensive bidet type seat won't fit this toilet. I've talked to Brondell and Toto also with no luck. I'm looking for advice on some type of adapter or work around so I can mount a "standard" (5 to 6 inch apart mounting holes) heated toilet seat to this toilet. All I can think of is getting some type of plastic or metal plate with holes drilled in it for both the 10.25 measurement and the 5 to 6 measurement and then cobbling together a way to mount it on the toilet and the heated seat at the same time.

If anyone knows of a solution that is already made for this or dealt with this 10.25 inch fixing hole measurement I would really appreciate some advice. My wife is not enjoying the new toilet experience. Thanks, Ryan

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks