Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The do have comfort height with CEFIONTECT, that's a bowl height of 16-1/8"
Drake II, CST454CEFG
Ultramax II, MS604114CEFG
Soiree,
Guinevere

You can also get CEFIONTECT in the the Carlyle MS874114SG 01,11,12,03,04, Vespin CST764SG 01,11,12,03,04 Ultramax MS854114SG-01 and Drake CST744SG-01

These four toilets are standard height.

This one is comfort height with CEFIONTECT

Last edited:

PrescottRecorder

Reaction score
We also were looking for an ADA Toto, but bought a Carlyle instead but found that its "standard" height was comfortably higher that all of our other non-Toto toilets.

A

alhurley

decisions said:
Is it a fact that Toto toilets, ADA height, do not come with the CEFIONTECT finish? Thanks!
unless Toto has dropped some models, the Drake is available in ADA w/CEFIONTECT. We have one - bought it in April. As I recall it was only available in white. :)

-art-

Reaction score
Toto Carlyle

prescottrecorder said:
We also were looking for an ADA Toto, but bought a Carlyle instead but found that its "standard" height was comfortably higher that all of our other non-Toto toilets.

We considered the Carlyle-a bath shop said that we would have to go into the rear wall and make plumbing adjustments (where the water comes into the tank)because of the skirt configuration in the back. The norm is 6 in. high and 6 in. over (I think!!) He said it would have to be moved over 8-10 inches. Did you find this? THANKS!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
7" to the left of center works on the Carlyle.

If it's too close, you can remove the stop and solder on a 90 to move it outside the wall.
dahl_stop.jpg

Dahl Stops.
Or use the special fitting for Toto that is an angle stop.

Last edited:

PrescottRecorder

Reaction score
The supply line came up through the floor and I did, in fact, have to move it over a couple of inches. It was worth the trouble, though.

Paul

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks