1/2 Bath Addition

Users who are viewing this thread

brb

Reaction score
Hello! Received some great help in the past and am looking to see if this is the correct DWV for my half bath addition. I assume that as long as I tie into the main drain before the back flow device for the basement bath I am ok? We have the UPC plumbing code rules in my state (MN). Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• 1st Floor Bath Drain.jpg
    1st Floor Bath Drain.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 162

brb

Reaction score
Ok. Otherwise I would need to install a separate vent for the toilet before the lav ties into the drain? This would probably also need to be 2in?

brb

Reaction score
Is this connection for the lav drain to toilet drain ok? it is a 90 3in with a 2in connection going into the side of it. I think not but saw the fitting and wanted to get an opinion. I assume I would need a regular 3i 90 followed by a long sweep 3in to 2in to make this work properly.

Attachments

• IMG_4162.JPG
    IMG_4162.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 130
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks