5810 sxt

1. Dmlaero

Check My Settings for Fleck 5810 SXT

I think I understand the principles, but I don't do this often so just looking for someone to check over my planned settings to make sure I didn't screw something up. I've based this on a using a 7.2 lb/cuft salt dose to achieve 22,700 gr/cu-ft capacity which gives me a total system capacity of...
  2. Hud

Repair or Replace 8 year old Softener

I own 8 year old Fleck 5600SXT 24,000 that seems to be dying. I purchased it 'new' but have some doubts as to the integrity of the vendor. I think he might be one of those guys who 'refurbishes' old machines and sells them as new, either way after 8 years he is nowhere to be found. The capacity...
  3. Kevin Craig

Need help identifying BLFC gpm

Hi all, I am having a small issue. The back of my 5810 SXT has a sticker that says the BLFC is .125 but the valve came programmed to .5 gpm. I contacted the company I ordered from and they said it's actually a .25 gpm system based on the picture I sent them (attached). I have googled my eyes out...
  4. Marcellus Smith

Help!! Fleck 5810sxt settings advice.

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and looking for some advice on the correct settings for my newly installed fleck 5810sxt water softener. I installed the system yesterday and today all the tap water inside my home taste very salty. I'm not sure if this is normal. Any advice would be...
  5. Thev Raj

Fleck 5810 SXT settings help - New to water softeners

Hello, I would appreciate if you could please provide some assistance is verifying and helping me fine tune the Fleck 5810 SXT water softener I have installed. Last time I checked my water softener, I noticed that not much brine was filled (very low) and the water wasn't getting softened enough...
  6. RayN

Help me verify the master programming settings for Fleck 5810 SXT

Please help me verify the master programming settings for Fleck 5810 SXT with 2.0 Cu Ft of 10% C-L Resin. Thread on water data is located @ https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/help-me-select-purchase-my-first-water-softener-and-ro-system.72222/ In summary: 6 People @ 65 gallons...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks