1. LeakyBoat

Moen Roman tub cartridges 1224, 1248B, 14571 etc.

I'm having troubles finding replacement cartridges for my Moen two handle Roman tub faucets. Old part: 14571-6-3 and has the high flow orfice. 1224 has too small an orfice, it is not high flow. 1248B does not fit, too large OD. I don't know what the "B" means. Anyone have an idea for the...
  2. Whitall

Another Moen retaining clip thread!

Hoping a new post brings fresh ideas. I have a 25 year old Moen positemp bathtub /shower faucet. It's been dripping for years so I finally decided to tackle it. I had waited because there's no shut off valve and I was afraid to shut off the whole house in case I screwed it up. Got my cartridge...
  3. TexasHokie

Moen tub / shower leak. Cartridge 1222.

I just had some tenants move out and I noticed the shower / tub Moen faucet was leaking. Little more than a drip. Since I don't live there I have no idea how long it's been leaking. I could ask.....but they did not leave on good terms. I just assumed it was the 1222 cartridge. We have hard...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks