Search results

1. John Fritz

DWV plumbing in an ensuite reno. Redo or patch into the old?

I am hoping to get a pro plumber to help me with redoing the plumbing on a 2nd floor 1968-vintage ensuite which includes a sink, toilet and shower. Presently, this group of 3 things feeds a single stack. As well a bath from a bathroom next door feeds the same stack. The reason for posting here...
  2. John Fritz

Shower drain concern

I am installing a new shower and was going to adjust the location of the drain and convert it to an ABS shower drain using a horizontal fernco. This seemed like a simple plan at first. However, on closer look at the existing copper shower drain configuration, I am unsure about that plan. The...
  3. John Fritz

Connecting new ABS toilet flange and shower drain into copper drains

I was hoping to attach a new ABS shower drain and P-trap, and a new ABS toilet flange to existing copper drains. I was planning on using the Ferno 3001-22 which is 2" to 2" on the shower drain.https://www.fernco.ca/dimensional-drawings/3001-22 I was planning on using the Ferno 3007-33 which is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks