Search results

1. Arca

HW Recirulation Pump Location

I am working on a new master bath. I planned on having a HW loop with a dedicated return line and Grundfos basic pump. I have a motion detector in the bathroom that energizes a GFCI under my double vanity that the Grundfos pump will plug in to. I am concerned that the pump is too close to the...
  2. Arca

Rolling Wyes with Horizontal Wet Vent

I am utilizing a horizontal wet vent for my master bath. I have fixtures meeting the trunk from both directions, and I overestimated the room I have between floor joists. I will now need to roll my wyes in order to fit everything. I have read that wyes can be rolled up to 45 degrees with a wet...
  3. Arca

Recirc Pump... Am I Overthinking?

Hello all, I am running a HW loop with dedicated return line. Pump is under my double vanity, last fixture on the loop. I now have concerns that the pump may starve the fixture...I was going to plumb it like this: Do you guys see any issue, or as I mentioned am I overthinking?
  4. Arca

Another Venting Question

Hi everyone, I am running a new 2" vent for a master bath and have run into a little problem. I am using an old vent's roof location. I raised the ceiling of the master to 8', and have now discovered that I do not have the proper 1' clearance from the roof to my 3x2 reducer. I am at about 7.5"...
  5. Arca

Hot Water Pump Recommendations

Hi all, I am running new plumbing to a master bath, and would like to install a hot water loop with a circulation pump under my double vanity (furthest point in loop). I originally was going to wire the pump into my light switch and utilize a DOM relay, but didn’t remember that I am using a...
  6. Arca

Plumbing New Bathroom - Horizontal Wet Vent

Hello everyone. I have been lurking here and have learned quite a bit, thank you. I am renovating our master bedroom, starting over from a gut job. I will be plumbing in a new tub, shower, toilet and double vanity. I have read up on wet venting and would like to share my plan with you all to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks