Search results

1. Sponger76

Navian nhb 110 odd sound

Recently my navian nhb 110 was making some weird noises. This heater is 2 years old now and to be fair, I didn't know there was much more to check for regular maintenance, except the inline strainer. I pulled this and rinsed it annually prior to startup of the heating season. So, when the unit...
  2. Sponger76

Outdoor kitchen

Hey all, Built an outdoor kitchen on my deck and included a built in grill and sink. I used yellow covered copper because I had planned to bury the pipe. I have it run underneath the deck and out to an rv dual tank setup that auto-diverts once a tank empties. My question is this... My 500...
  3. Sponger76

Supply shut off fail

Hello all. Have a probably pretty common occurrence , so I thought I would bring this question here. My supply shutoff is really old, maybe 40 years old according to a neighbor. Anyway, the packing is more than likely gone in it and it has leaked since I moved in in 2012. I went down in my...
  4. Sponger76

need a little help with settings

Ok, I will try to disclose any and all info that I can think of while posting this for best possible accuracy. I live in upstate NY. My home is an old circa 1800's farm house that has been added on to by cob artists over the years. As I tear out rooms, I rewire, insulate and sheetrock each room...
  5. Sponger76

Boiler, Little wiring help

Hi all. New to messing with boilers and I am piecing an old baseboard system, to a newer tankless boiler and I read that you can remove zone valves and control the zones with circulators. Please, dont try to talk me out of this route because I have already replumbed my system taking out the old...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks