Search results

1. Lukasny

Gross Alpha question

When I got my well water test results I noticed Gross Alpha is elevated but divided into Gross Alpha Initial and Gross Alpha Final. What is the difference between them ? Also each have different Applicable standards (maximum contaminant levels). Is Gross Alpha Initial totally different than...
  2. Lukasny

New Acid Neutralizer tank water issues

I just replaced my AN with brand new tank and valve. After bw and rr my water comes out cloudy almost white. Any ideas why is this happening?
  3. Lukasny

Rebedding a carbon filter

I'm planning to rebed my carbon filter with 2510 sxt valve but all YouTube videos I have seen only show in/out valves and they recommend flashing with water in and out ports. How can I flash 2510 sxt before I run it through my house and softener ?
  4. Lukasny

Well water issues

I'm trying to figure out what is going on with my well water and softener. I keep getting those rust spots on my utensils and I cant figure out what is causing it. I have tried few water softener companies and they all have not answers. Also last year I redid my water manifolds and year later...
  5. Lukasny

Dropping water pressure after neutralize refill

My water pressure started to act up right after company added neutralizer. When I turn on water it will go almost normally but within seconds starts to drop pressure. I can't use sink and shower at the same time. When I bypass softener pressure is constant and strong. Any ideas what is...
  6. Lukasny

Iron in hot water but not in cold

We had bran new Clack water softener system installed last Sep. Also new Weil-Mclain boiler Ultra S4 and few months ago brand new indirect fired water heater Weil Mclain Aqua pro 80. Recently we noticed that dishwasher rust stains on out flatware. Our well water test showed Iron <0.20 mg/L...
  7. Lukasny

Fleck 9500 leaking

Hi guys Im new here. I hope you can help me up. I have a fleck 9500 in a house we recently bought. The is a leak from valves and sensor. My water test came back with numbers all over the place. This system was neglected and water wasnt used for months. Here's the numbers I had too high on our...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks