Search results

1. Nick Bosco

Cleanout location and type

This is the end of one of my DWV systems which is exposed in the basement. Where should I located cleanouts, and what type should they be (a wye with a plug pointed in a certain direction, or a cleanout tee)? Thanks.
  2. Nick Bosco

PEX homerun for double vanity

I'll be pluming a remodeled portion of my home soon that includes a bathroom with double vanity. My question is how best to handle the supply to the double vanity. It seems very excessive to have a home run for both hot and cold supplies of each sink, not to mention the issue of the...
  3. Nick Bosco

Please critique my DWV plan

This plan is for a bathroom next to a laundry (WM=washing machine). Thanks in advance
  4. Nick Bosco

Removing cast iron pipes

Is there a "plumbing nightmare" thread? This would be my contribution. Most of this cast iron piping is from a defunct system and the remainder I am going to just tear out and replace. Everything in this bath needs to be moved anyway. What's the best method of taking out the old cast iron...
  5. Nick Bosco

Please help with my sanitary drainage and venting plan

Please critique (help) my drainage and venting plan. I am adding a bathroom to the second floor of my home and I would like to keep all of the plumbing within the floor joists. None of the new bathroom's walls extend to the first floor, so the only opportunity to run the waste stack down to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks