Search results

1. greatdeals_007

HELP! PVC fitting leaking

I don't have room to cut back. is there another way to repair that leaking fitting? is it possible to cut the 1" pvc pipe and how do I get it out of the existing fitting?
  2. greatdeals_007

HELP! PVC fitting leaking

I replaced some PVC piping outside to the spigot. however one of the fittings is leaking. I don't have room to cut out the pipe and replace. any suggestions on how I can fix this? looking for permanent solution.
  3. greatdeals_007

How do i fix outdoor faucet spigot pipe

need to replace the broken pipe and valve in the picture. the contractor I originally hired flaked and never finished the job. the valve controls the irrigation system and the contractor ended up gluing the one in the pic so it does not turn. can you help walk me through what needs to be...
  4. greatdeals_007

How do I replace the pipes underneath kitchen sink?

I wanted to minimize gluing any parts to make it easier to clean out the pipes when needed. however I did not expect the ABS pipes to be so difficult to find all the necessary parts. the white or polypropylene section seems to have a lot more kits and washers, etc but I noticed the 1 1/2" is...
  5. greatdeals_007

is there any reason to use ABS vs PVC? unable to find an adapter to convert from ABS to PVC? 1 1/2" PVC seems smaller than 1 1/2" ABS - why? shouldn't they be the same? PVC section had a lot more options and kits vs ABS section. where would it make sense to logically cutover? is it at the...
  6. greatdeals_007

thanks for the photo. at the store the p trap comes with a slip nut but I noticed there is no washer. is that normal? also what does the pipe called going across from the tail pipe to the garbage disposal? is this glued in any places at all? is there suppose to be washers inside all the...
  7. greatdeals_007

I would like to replace the ABS pipes under the sink and had some questions. 1. which parts actually have to be glued? 2. what do I do if I can't get the ring nut off? 3. is there an adapter or coupling type that is threaded that I could use instead of gluing everything?
  8. greatdeals_007

GUNK clogging up kitchen pipe. How do I replace or clean?

I remove one of the abs pipes and noticed a lot of gunk build up in the pipe. I was unable to reach all the way down into the various pieces so I am thinking about replacing all the pieces...tail pipe, p trap, y bend, etc how do you know what size - is there an indicator or stamp on the pipe...
  9. greatdeals_007

Kitchen disposal smells like sulfur and water comes up the other sink

when i use the dispoal it smells like sulphur and water comes up a little on the other sink. any thoughts on how to fix? why would water come up the other sink?
  10. greatdeals_007

Unable to run off outside water spigot

could be but why a red and blue dial then? hot and cold?
  11. greatdeals_007

Unable to turn off water supply to toilet

I tried turning the valve all the way off but the fill valve does not shut off. thoughts?
  12. greatdeals_007

Unable to run off outside water spigot

I have a red and blue dial on the PVC pipe that feeds the outdoor spigot however turning those off did not turn off the water. I had to go to the main water box to turn off the water. what are the red and blue dials for then?
  13. greatdeals_007

bathroom sink making a loud noise when turning on hot water

my bathroom sink making a loud noise when turning on hot water. I have tried turning off the water supply and slow turning it on but the noise persists. any idea what this is and how to fix? happens upstairs in another bathroom as well.
  14. greatdeals_007

Loud rumbling noise when turning hot water bathroom sink

loud rumbling noise when turning hot water bathroom sink. any idea what this is and how to fix? happens in bathroom sink.
  15. greatdeals_007

How do I turn off water to outside faucet bibb?

my outside faucet has a red and blue dial however I was unable to turn off the water using these dials. I had to go to the main water box to shut off the water. curious what are these blue and red dials for then? any thoughts on why turning these dials does not shut off the water?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks