HELP! PVC fitting leaking

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by greatdeals_007, Feb 18, 2020.

1. greatdeals_007

greatdeals_007 New Member

I replaced some PVC piping outside to the spigot. however one of the fittings is leaking. I don't have room to cut out the pipe and replace.

any suggestions on how I can fix this?
    looking for permanent solution.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    If you don't have room, cut back to where you do have room. PVC pipe and fittings don't cost much anyway. Make sure you pick up enough fittings at the store.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. greatdeals_007

greatdeals_007 New Member

I don't have room to cut back. is there another way to repair that leaking fitting? is it possible to cut the 1" pvc pipe and how do I get it out of the existing fitting?