Search results

1. KelliSean

Power sewer system monitor not working

I have a grinder pump sewer system Interon that pumps our sewage uphill to the municipal sewer. The system works but the alarm system doesn’t seem to work. Nothing lights up. It shows two fuses on the side of the panel. I’m going to try and remove these to see if a fuse is blown. We are...
  2. KelliSean

Shower pan and handheld sprayer advice needed

Hello, planning for a walkout basement shower to wash my 90lb dog. I would like it to be nice because it is part of a three piece bath. I’m thinking 36 x 60 what is a good shower pan or base to use I have seen acrylic and the onyx solid surface? For shower head and handheld would the IKEA...
  3. KelliSean

Basement shower options?

planning for a walkout basement shower to wash my 90lb dog in I would like it to be nice because it is part of a three piece bath. I’m thinking 36 x 60 what is a good shower pan or base to use I have seen acrylic and the onyx solid surface? For shower head and handheld would the IKEA Brogrund...
  4. KelliSean

Wall Hung or back discharge for basement toilet?

we are in the planning process of finishing an area of the basement. We are getting bids for plumbing and electrical as those have to be licensed to get permits. We are on a slope away from the street so our whole house is on some sort of sewage ejector up to the street. I am looking at wall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks