Power sewer system monitor not working

Users who are viewing this thread

KelliSean

Reaction score
I have a grinder pump sewer system Interon that pumps our sewage uphill to the municipal sewer. The system works but the alarm system doesn’t seem to work. Nothing lights up. It shows two fuses on the side of the panel. I’m going to try and remove these to see if a fuse is blown. We are finishing our basement and I would like the alarm to work to notify us if a problem occurs. Anyone familiar with this item?
989A7C7B-D4A0-4CC0-B3DC-0BFF05F7F387.jpeg C232FCBB-8806-427F-A7C0-4F8480323890.jpeg EADCEF74-8B6A-43EF-B624-C946B6C751CF.jpeg

KelliSean

Reaction score
Checked both fuses and it started working. I was able to test the alarm but not all the lights work. As long as it works to warn me if it’s broken I’m happy.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks