Search results

1. nholt

Laundry room cleanout location question need help!

I’m doing my new laundry room plumbing I have a utility sink and to left of it is a washing machine. I have part of the plumbing done. See photo. The lines on the photo are not to scale, Do I need a cleanout or two cleanouts and where? Does the main drain at the bottom need one and or the sink...
  2. nholt

Help with laundry room plumbing diagram will this work?

I'm the Houston Texas area and we added a laundry room to the back of the house. It has a separate drain that connects to the sewer line in the yard and therefore it doesn't connect to the main drain/waste/vent stack in the house. I was reading that the sink vent has to be a minimum of 6 inches...
  3. nholt

Laundry room utility sink plumbing diagram questions!

Here is some background: I'm the Houston Texas area and we added a laundry room to the back of the house. It has a separate drain that connects to the sewer line in the yard and therefore it doesn't connect to the main drain/waste/vent stack in the house. I have a front loading washing machine...
  4. nholt

DWV for laundry room connection to sewer

I’m adding a laundry room to the back of the house and I’m in the Houston area. I branched off the main 4 inch sewer line in the backyard and went over to the new laundry room. Then I used a 4” to 3” 90 degree elbow to install a 3” DWV pipe vertically to go up into the laundry room 2x4 frame...
  5. nholt

Question about DWV slope and 90 degree fittings

I still have a lot to learn so i’m sorry if this has been covered before but I was just thinking or perhaps over thinking something. When a DWV pipe is installed at the proper slope and then a 90 degree fitting is installed at the end so the pipe goes straight up wouldn’t theoretically the pipe...
  6. nholt

Laundry room addition waste line

Hi, I’m new to the forum and had a few questions. I’m planning a laundry room addition that will have a sink and washer / dryer. I think my waste line in the backyard is probably 6” maybe 4” diameter. I’ll measure again when I get home, I’ve already dug down to it where I plan to tie into it. My...
  7. nholt

Does the spigot/hose bib need to be below the backflow preventer? See pictures in my post

Long story short I am getting ready to install my backflow preventer on my DIY irrigation system. The main water supply is the pipe coming out from under the storage shed. It tees off to the left for the water hose bib and the irrigation is on the right. The other two PVC pipes on the left of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks