Search results

1. djfremen

UPC Vent Height? 6" above flood level of fixtures served

Hey Gang, Here's my bathroom group for an ADU. Is there any benefit going all the way to 7'8" inside the wall cavity for all the vents? Can I move that cross down and just go up with a single 2" pipe to roof? Thanks much,
  2. djfremen

3D DWV Plan - Accessory Dwelling Unit (Tiny House)

Hey Gang, I'm planning a DWV system for a 252 square foot tiny house. I've mocked it up in SketchUp. I'm planning on 2x6 plumbing wall so I can access the three inch cleanout under LAV sink. The cross will vent to roof. Does this system seem OK? Thanks much.
  3. djfremen

Pulling XH CI stack starting from Roof

Hey Gang, I want to add a bathroom in a permitted loft with Egress. The old "4 XH CI main stack goes through loft to roof. Probably 45' from Roof to Basement. Any problem cutting from roof down and changing to ABS? I'll just vent stack exactly how the XH CI. I know weighs a ton but any...
  4. djfremen

Cast Iron XH vs NH sizing / Charlotte / NewAge Casting

Hey Gang, I'm scratching my head with old school XH. I have a 4" XH pipe around 90 years old. I want to cut in and fernco a No-Hub Wye to ABS. On the buying website it doesn't say XH but instead Charlotte NH 00020 1800 Pipe 45 deg Wye-Branch, 4x4x3 in, Spigot, Cast Iron, Black, Domestic Item...
  5. djfremen

Washer & Lav trap arm on same vent?

Hey Gang, Does this work OK? Thanks much,
  6. djfremen

Washer ok between WC and 2" Vent?

Hey Gang, Is this OK to do? The washer is dry vented also.
  7. djfremen

Rolled 45 Wye OK before SH trap?

Hey Gang, I've read that I can roll a 2" Wye to 45 for close quarters venting. Here's the shower and will vent to the right up the 2x4 wall. It will be within 24" of the trap arm. I don't have the depth to santee vertical at the back of the pan.
  8. djfremen

Wet Vent diagram help

Hey Gang, Does this look OK for a wet vent WC setup? I'm planning on using a 3" double wye fitting to avoid lines crossing and wet venting WC (4) via 2" LAV (4). Does Tub (1) and Shower (2) need venting or is this OK? Sink (3) is a kitchen island and will be AAV. Thanks much!
  9. djfremen

Advice on 1960's copper DWV replacement (basement reno)

Hey Gang, I'm taking on a project to add a new basement unit in my sisters house (Edmonds, WA) and want to pass inspection. The home has the old copper waste lines and vents. They are paper thin and already leaking from the soil stack. The plan is to add WC, Lav, shower, Washer combo and...
  10. djfremen

Plumbing design help

Hey Gang, I’m converting an old 1900’s basement. Does this look OK? Thanks much,
  11. djfremen

Cast Iron Fernco / Wye Help (3/4" difference in spec)

Hey Gang, First post here. Thanks for having me. I don’t have enough room to adapt to PVC so I went with No-Hub Cast Wye. The issue is my 4x4x3 Charlotte Cast Wye is too small for the 1900’s extra heavy cast iron. (1/4" smaller) See the images for a circumference comparison with a guide...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks