Search results

1. petunia44

What fitting do I need to connect bidet seat directly to wall valve?

I have a wall-hung Toto Aquia on a Geberit carrier, so my contractor put in a dedicated valved water supply for a bidet on the wall next to it. I bought a Brondell Swash 1400, but it came with a T-valve with connections for a standard toilet. What fitting do I need to adapt the 3/8" valve to...
  2. petunia44

Could swapped hot/cold lines on the washer cause a leak?

I just moved into a complete remodel, and noticed the hot/cold lines to my washer seemed to be switched. The cold hose was hot, and the hot cold after running a cycle. I switched the hoses on the washer, but that didn't fix it and now I think it was right the first time. Several days after...
  3. petunia44

Tile guy put a couple holes in my in-wall tank, how to fix?

This is a permitted new construction bathroom, with a contractor. We had a Geberit carrier installed in an exterior wall in CA. The bathroom is almost ready for final inspection, and we found out the tile guy put a couple nails through the plastic tank when doing the tile (whole wall is...
  4. petunia44

Tankless placement outside bedroom wall?

I have a contractor building a master bed/bath addition on my house, plan was for a tankless unit installed just outside the 36" minimum near the bathroom window. First off, is 36" enough to avoid any fumes coming back in the house? Single story, heater would sit under an eave. The other...
  5. petunia44

Toto wall mount on exterior wall?

Great forum! Tried reading old posts but didn't find my exact situation. We're having a contractor build a new permitted master bed/bath addition in CA. Raised perimeter foundation. The bathroom plan has a Toto wall-hung toilet on an exterior wall. Plans are for 2x4 framing, not 2x6. Any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks